forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
les sram

Répondre au sujet    forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum » dofus » perso préférer Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
les sram
Auteur Message
dofus
Administrateur

Message les sram Répondre en citant
Niveau/Sorts

1/Roulette
lvl1:2 PA utilisés font perdre 1 PDV (2 tours)(4pa)
lvl2:1 PA utilisés font perdre 1 PDV (2 tours)(3pa)
lvl3:1 PA utilisés font perdre 2 PDV (2 tours)(3pa)
lvl4:1 PA utilisés font perdre 3 PDV (2 tours)(2pa)
lvl5:1 PA utilisés font perdre 4 PDV (2 tours)(2pa)
lvl6:1 PA utilisés font perdre 5 PDV (2 tours)(2pa)

1/Pile ou Face
lvl1:Dommages : 8 (plus terre) PDV rendus : 7(3pa)
lvl2:Dommages : 10 (plus terre) PDV rendus : 9(3pa)
lvl3:Dommages : 12 (plus terre) PDV rendus : 9(3pa)
lvl4:Dommages : 13 (plus terre) PDV rendus : 8(3pa)
lvl5:Dommages : 15 (plus terre) PDV rendus : 8(3pa)
lvl6:Dommages : 19 (plus terre) PDV rendus : 8(3pa)

1/Chance d'Ecaflip
lvl1: 50% dommages subis x2, sinon soigné de x1 (2 tours)(6pa)
lvl2:50% dommages subis x2, sinon soigné de x1 (2 tours)(5pa)
lvl3:50% dommages subis x2, sinon soigné de x1 (2 tours)(4pa)
lvl4:50% dommages subis x2, sinon soigné de x1 (2 tours)(3pa)
lvl5:50% dommages subis x2, sinon soigné de x1 (3 tours)(2pa)
lvl6:50% dommages subis x3, sinon soigné de x2 (3 tours)(2pa)

3/Perception(limite un par tour)
lvl1:Dévoile tous les objets invisibles présents sur la carte,plus 4 de dommages(6pa)
lvl2:Dévoile tous les objets invisibles présents sur la carte,plus 5 de dommages(6pa)
lvl3:Dévoile tous les objets invisibles présents sur la carte,plus 6 de dommages(5pa)
lvl4:Dévoile tous les objets invisibles présents sur la carte,plus 7 de dommages(4pa)
lvl5:Dévoile tous les objets invisibles présents sur la carte,plus 9 de dommages(2pa)
lvl6:Dévoile tous les objets invisibles présents sur la carte,plus 6 de dommages(2pa)

6/Bluff
lvl1:Dommages : 22 (plus eau)(4pa)
lvl2:Dommages : 25 (plus eau)(4pa)
lvl3:Dommages : 28 (plus eau)(4pa)
lvl4:Dommages : 35 (plus eau)(4pa)
lvl5:Dommages : 45 (plus eau)(4pa)
lvl6:Dommages : 50 (plus eau)(3pa)

9/Contrecoup
lvl1:plus 90 en vitalité (2 tours)Dommages pour le lanceur : 25 (2pa)
lvl2:plus 135 en vitalité (2 tours)Dommages pour le lanceur : 25 (2pa)
lvl3:plus 135 en vitalité (2 tours)Dommages pour le lanceur : 25 (2pa)
lvl4:plus 180 en vitalité (2 tours)Dommages pour le lanceur : 25 (2pa)
lvl5:plus 225 en vitalité (2 tours)Dommages pour le lanceur : 25 (2pa)
lvl6:plus 315 en vitalité (3 tours)Dommages pour le lanceur : 25 (2pa)

13/Trèfle
lvl1:plus 1 aux coups critiques(4pa)
lvl2:plus 2 aux coups critiques(4pa)
lvl3:plus 3 aux coups critiques(4pa)
lvl4:plus 4 aux coups critiques(4pa)
lvl5:plus 7 aux coups critiques(4pa)
lvl6:plus 10 aux coups critiques(2pa)

17/Tout ou rien
lvl1:-50 en sagesse plus 5 de dommages (3 tours)(6pa)
lvl2:-50 en sagesse plus 5 de dommages (4 tours)(6pa)
lvl3:-50 en sagesse plus 5 de dommages (4 tours)(6pa)
lvl4:-50 en sagesse plus 5 de dommages (4 tours)(6pa)
lvl5:-50 en sagesse plus 7 de dommages (5 tours)(4pa)
lvl6:-50 en sagesse plus 7 de dommages (5 tours)(3pa)

26/Topkaj
lvl1:Dommages : 20 (plus feu)(5pa)
lvl2:Dommages : 22 (plus feu)(5pa)
lvl3:Dommages : 24 (plus feu)(5pa)
lvl4:Dommages : 28 (plus feu)(5pa)
lvl5:Dommages : 30 (plus feu)(4pa)
lvl6:Dommages : 31 (plus feu)(3pa)

31/Langue Râpeuse
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

36/Roue de la Fortune
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

42/Griffe Invocatrice
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

48/Esprit Félin
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

54/Odorat
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

60/Réflexes
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

70/Griffe Joueuse
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

80/Griffe de Ceangal
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

90/Rekop
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

100/Destin d'Ecaflip
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

1/1=pour 1 point de carac,1 point de force par ex
2/1=pour 2 point de carac,1 point de force par ex
3/1.....

Force:0>100=1/1||100>200=2/1||200>300=3/1||300>400=4/1||400>au delà=5/1
Intelligence:0>20=1/1||20>40=2/1||40>60=3/1||60>80=4/1||80>au delà=5/1
Agilité: 0>50=1/1||50>100=2/1||100>150=3/1||150>200=4/1||200>au delà=5/1
Chance: 0>20 =1/1 20>40=2/1 40>60=3/1 60>80=4/1 80>au delà=5/1

Mar 1 Jan - 14:33 (2008)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 1 Jan - 14:33 (2008)
lmaomao

President Barack Obama, under growing criticism for not seeking to end the ban on openly gay men and women in the military, is extending benefits to same-sex partners of federal employees. Obama plans to announce his decision on Wednesday in the Oval Office, a White House official said Tuesday. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because the president hadn't yet signed the presidential memorandum.
The official said Obama would release more details on Wednesday.
The decision is a political nod to a reliably Democratic voting bloc that in recent weeks has grown frustrated with the White House's slow movement on their priorities.
last chaos gold
Several powerful gay fundraisers withdrew their support from a June 25 Democratic National Committee event where Vice President Joe Biden is expected to speak. Their exit came in response to a June 12 Justice Department brief that defended the Defense of Marriage Act, a prime target for gay and lesbian criticism. Justice lawyers argued that the law allowed states to reject marriages performed in other states or countries that defy their own standards.
The legal arguments -- including citing incest and sex with minors -- sparked rebellion among gay and lesbian activists who had been largely biting their tongues since Obama won election. They had objected to the Rev. Rick Warren's invitation to participate in the inauguration despite his support for repealing gay marriage in California.
Their January protest won the invitation of Episcopal Bishop V. Gene Robinson, whose consecration as the first openly gay bishop divided and almost split his denomination.
buy last chaos gold
Gays and lesbians later fretted as the White House declined to intervene in the cases of enlisted military members facing courts martial for defying the Clinton-era ''don't ask, don't tell'' policies. White House officials say they want Congress to repeal the policy as part of a ''lasting and durable'' solution, instead of intervening on individual cases.
last chaos money
Health Top Tips Nutrition Love Lifestyle Happiness Weight Loss
''The president agreed that ... the policy wasn't working for our national interests, that he committed to change that policy, that he's working with the secretary of defense and the joint chiefs on making that happen,'' White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said last month.
In the meantime, the administration has tried to make small, quiet moves to extend benefits to gays and lesbians. The State Department has promised to give partners of gay and lesbian diplomats many benefits, such as diplomatic passports and language training.
last chaos gold
But without a specific change in the Federal Employees' Health Benefits Program, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's promises left out financial benefits such as pensions. Obama's move could make that shift.
Gay and lesbian activists had expected Obama to take action some time in June, which is gay pride month.
John Berry, the highest-ranking gay official in the administration and the de facto human resources chief for the administration, told a gay rally last weekend that Obama planned to take action on benefits soon.
Berry, who heads the Office of Personnel and Management, has repeatedly told reporters that he expected the White House to turn to legislation to give domestic partners access to federal health and retirement plans.
But Obama so far has sent only one piece of legislation to the Hill -- a pay-as-you-go measure that is part of his wooing of fiscally conservative Democrats.
last chaos money
Instead, Obama will use his signature instead of legislation to achieve the benefits parity sought by same-sex couples.

Mer 15 Juil - 10:42 (2009)
qingjan

You cannot imagine how wonderfully he sang. It was not like the singing of other canaries. And that isn't just my fancy. Often, from the window I used to see people stop at the gate to listen, or they would lean over the fence by the mock-orange2) for quite a long time — carried away. I suppose it sounds absurd to you — it wouldn't if you had heard him — but it really seemed to me he sang whole songs, with a beginning and an end to them.
wedding dresses
  For instance,wedding dresses when I finished the house in the afternoon, and changed my blouse and brought my sewing on the verandah3) here, he used to hop, hop, hop from one perch4) to the other, tap against the bars as if to attract my attention, sip a little water, just as a professional singer might, and then break into a song so exquisite5) that I had to put my needle down to listen to him. I can't describe it; I wish I could. But it was always the same, every afternoon, and I felt that I understood every note of it.
wedding gowns
  ... I loved him.wedding gowns age  How I loved him! Perhaps it does not matter so very much what it is one loves in this world. But love something one must! Of course there was always my little house and the garden, but for some reason they were never enough. Flowers respond wonderfully, but they don't sympathize. Then I loved the evening star. Does that sound ridiculous? I used to go into the backyard, after sunset, and wait for it until it shone above the dark gum tree. I used to whisper, “There you are, my darling.” And just in that first moment it seemed to be shining for me alone. It seemed to understand this... something which is like longing, and yet it is not longing. Or regret — it is more like regret. And yet regret for what? I have much to be thankful for!
prom dresses
  ... But after he came into my life I forgot the evening star;prom dresses  I did not need it any more. But it was strange. When the Chinaman who came to the door with birds to sell held him up in his tiny cage, and instead of fluttering6), fluttering, like the poor little goldfinches7), he gave a faint, small chirp8). I found myself saying, just as I had said to the star over the gum tree, “There your are, my darling.” From that moment he was mine
 ... It surprises even me now to remember how he and I shared each other's lives. The moment I came down in the morning and took the cloth off his cage he greeted me with a drowsy9) little note. I knew it meant “Missus10)! Missus!” Then I hung him on the nail outside while I got my three young men their breakfasts, and I never brought him in, to do his cage, until we had the house to ourselves again. Then, when the washing-up was done, it was quite a little entertainment. I spread a newspaper over a corner of the table and when I put the cage on it he used to beat with his wings, despairingly, as if he didn't know what was coming. “You're a regular little actor,” I used to scold him. I scraped, dusted it with fresh sand, filled his seed and water tins, tucked a piece of chickweed11) and half a chili12) between the bars.
wedding dresses
.. Company, you see,wedding dresses that was what he was. Perfect company. If you have lived alone you will realize how precious that is. Of course there were my three young men who came in to supper every evening, and sometimes they stayed in the dining-room afterwards reading the paper. But I could not expect them to be interested in the little things that made my day. Why should they be? I was nothing to them. In fact, I overheard them one evening talking about me on the stairs as “the Scarecrow17)”. No matter. It doesn't matter. Not in the least.
I quite understand. They are young. Why should I mind? But I remember feeling so especially thankful that I was not quite alone that evening. I told him, after they had gone. I said, “Do you know what they call Missus?” And he put his head on one side and looked at me with his little bright eye until I could not help laughing. It seemed to amuse him. 

Mer 13 Oct - 07:05 (2010)
simann

wow power leveling
The Blizzard Entertainment and World of Warcraft development teams have announced a set of screaming deals on all of the World of Warcraft content up to but not including the Cataclysm expansion wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
World of Warcraft developer, Zarhym, has posted a new blog on the community site giving players fair warning that some quests will no longer exist after the shattering that Azeroth will undergo during Deathwing's escape and the destructive forces unleashed on the world wow power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
If there are achievements or quest arcs that are nearly finished, it may be wise to log on and finish them as the approaching destruction is probably less than a week away, perhaps as early as 4.0.3a's arrival world of warcraft power leveling.
World of Warcraft power leveling
As you're all aware by now, the shattering of Azeroth will drastically and permanently alter the continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms. In the wake of Deathwing's devastation, adventurers will be summoned to embark on new quests from levels 1 to 60 in these transformed territories -- and with so much new content to be found on these original two continents, many original quests will no longer be available after the shattering occurs. These quests will automatically be removed from your quest log, while any quests you’ve accepted that still exist in Azeroth will remain in your log World of Warcraft power leveling.

Mar 30 Nov - 02:47 (2010)
spring714

Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill married Victoria's Secret model Lily Aldridge at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California on Thursday.
Lily wore a strapless mermaid style Vera Wang wedding dress with layers of Chantilly and corded lace applique and raw edge swirling chiffon detail at the back. Caleb wore a Gucci suit.
The couple said their vows in a garden with a close group of family in attendance.
They plan to celebrate at a reception in Malibu with friends tomorrow.
San Ysidro Ranch is rich in celebrity wedding history. Gwyneth Paltrow and Natasha Henstridge are amongst the celebrity brides who were married on the property. Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne and Sandra Bullock spent their wedding nights at the ranch. And John and Jackie Kennedy and Julia Roberts honeymooned there.
prom dresses,
wedding dresses,
wedding gowns,
Mother of the Bride dresses,
wedding gowns,
Mabinogi power leveling,

Sam 18 Juin - 06:56 (2011)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message les sram

Aujourd’hui à 10:40 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum » dofus » perso préférer Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation