forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
her husband sat in the dining table

Répondre au sujet    forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum » forum sur wakfu et dofus » publicité Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
her husband sat in the dining table
Auteur Message
blooksoll

Message her husband sat in the dining table Répondre en citant
2, her husband sat in the dining table, a bowl of soup, side to his wife. When he drank, the face suddenly became pale, "wow" to a whole spit out, and then shouted to his wife: "What is this?"
"You always said I burned the soup tastes like dishwashing water, put a couple of days," his wife said, "So, today I give you two days before end of washing to the water."

3, when her husband praised his wife at dinner: "This dish was so delicious, my dear, are you personally buy it?"
pandora bracelets
pandora charms

Mar 29 Nov - 06:41 (2011) Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 29 Nov - 06:41 (2011)
Répondre au sujet    forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum » forum sur wakfu et dofus » publicité Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation