forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
still looking out for wow gold

Répondre au sujet    forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum » diver » faites de la pub pour ce forum Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
still looking out for wow gold
Auteur Message
tupiang

Message still looking out for wow gold Répondre en citant
The other day,i read wow tips online,lol.I really like that she's laid out rules in a simple, logical manner that benefit everyone who read and follow them.
As is my way, I've spent a number of long hours (months actually) trading Power Leveling favors with friends and thinking about all the parts of the run that make it fast, successful and fun as well as death-free for everyone.
One day I should actually keep track of how many hours go into the development of each of my guides, just for my own knowledge. I know it's definitely over 40 hours for these Dungeon Series guides, and that's not counting all of the research time that went into it all, either.
As a fairly well-geared 80, I get lots of requests from lowbies to run them through various dungeons. Although we warlocks are heavy damage-dealers, we do not have many instant-cast spells, and so lowbies who do not follow instructions find themselves dead in quick order.
The Secrets to Dungeon Power Leveling helps me lay out rules to the lowbie so that things move along as quickly as possible with minimal trouble - and for the lowbie, following this guide will keep them alive much longer."
wow power leveling,  
maple story mesos,
RuneScape gold,
cheap wow gold,  
Final Fantasy XI Gil,  
ffxi power leveling,  
Age of Conan gold,

Mar 2 Aoû - 10:45 (2011)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 2 Aoû - 10:45 (2011)
ahead168

Message still looking out for wow gold Répondre en citant
The short story on this is that Blizzard is afraid of their player base. I'm not too surprised given them many people I knew were originally going to dodge WoW based on the sort of person you tend to bump into when playing Star Craft. Still, if players want to dual wield fish, why not let them? After all, female warriors have already tanked in thongs and bikinis. I don't see how much sillier things can get when players are given some options. Besides, it's not like they're going to dye all their armor pink (since, unlike Rift, WoW still won't have dyes).
Next, we may have cross server raiding soon. The amount of instancing in WoW has already made any semblance of an online community rather hard to construct, and this will only further increase the situation. Rather than playing on the same server, people will be able to raid with a guild simply by using RealID it seems. Sure, some of us with friends on another server will be able to raid together, but only if we're of the same faction. It's a nice option, but WoW is feeling like less of a "persistent world" and more like a glorified lobby.
World of Warcraft Gold,
World of Warcraft Gold,
World of Warcraft Gold,
cheap wow gold,
cheap wow gold,
last chaos powerleveling,
runescape gold,

Jeu 8 Sep - 06:28 (2011)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message still looking out for wow gold

Aujourd’hui à 10:40 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum » diver » faites de la pub pour ce forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation