forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
you always-Daddy

Répondre au sujet    forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum » dofus-arena » problémes Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
you always-Daddy
Auteur Message
lookme875

Message you always-Daddy Répondre en citant
On Christmas Day, all the joys of a close family relationship radiated throughout our parents' home. The smells of roasted turkey, Southern?baked ham and homemade bread hung in the air. Tables and chairs were set up everywhere to accommodate toddlers, teenagers, parents and grandparents. Every room was lavishly decorated. No family member had ever missed Christmas Day with our mother and father.

Only this year, things were different. Our father had passed away November 26, and this was our first Christmas without him. Mother was doing her best to be the gracious hostess, but I could tell this was especially hard for her. I felt a catch in my throat, and again I wondered if I should give her my planned Christmas gift, or if it had become inappropriate in my father's absence.
wow power leveling,
A few months earlier I had been putting the finishing touches on portraits I had painted of each of my parents. I'd planned to give them as Christmas gifts. This would be a surprise for everyone, as I had not studied art or tried serious painting. There had been an undeniable urge within that pushed me relentlessly to do this. The portraits did look like them, but I was still unsure of my painting techniques.

While painting one day, I was surprised by a doorbell ring. Quickly putting all my painting materials out of sight, I opened the door. To my astonishment, my father ambled in alone, never before having visited me without my mother. Grinning, he said, "I've missed our early morning talks. You know, the ones we had before you decided to leave me for another man!" I hadn't been married long. Also, I was the only girl and the baby of the family.
Immediately I wanted to show him the paintings, but I was reluctant to ruin his Christmas surprise. Yet something urged me to share this moment with him. After swearing him to secrecy, I insisted he keep his eyes closed until I had the portraits set on easels. "Okay, Daddy. Now you can look!"
Wow gold,

He appeared dazed but said nothing. Getting up, he walked closer to inspect them. Then he withdrew to eye them at a distance. I tried to control my stomach flip flops. Finally, with a tear esca
Thrilled with his response, I happily volunteered to drop them off the next day at the frame shop. Several weeks passed. Then one night in November the phone rang, and a cold chill numbed my body. I picked up the receiver to hear my husband, a doctor, say, "I'm in the emergency room. Your father has had a stroke. It's bad, but he is still alive."

Daddy lingered in a coma for several days. I went to see him in the hospital the day before he died. I slipped my hand in his and asked, "Do you know who I am, Daddy?"
Sro Gold,

He surprised everyone when he whispered, "You're my darling daughter." He died the next day, and it seemed all joy was drained from the lives of my mother and me.

I finally remembered to call about the portrait framing and thanked God my father had gotten a chance to see the pictures before he died. I was surprised when the shopkeeper told me my father had visited the shop, paid for the framing and had them gift?wrapped. In all our grief, I had no longer planned to give the portraits to my mother.
Aion kina,

Even though we had lost the patriarch of our family, everyone was assembled on Christmas Day-making an effort to be cheerful. As I looked into my mother's sad eyes and unsmiling face, I decided to give her Daddy's and my gift. As she stripped the paper from the box, I saw her heart wasn't in it. There was a small card inside attached to the pictures.

World of Warcraft power leveling,
After looking at the portraits and reading the card, her entire demeanor changed. She bounced out of her chair, handed the card to me and commissioned my brothers to hang the paintings facing each other over the fireplace. She stepped back and looked for a long while. With sparkling, tear-filled eyes and a wide smile, she quickly turned and said, "I knew Daddy would be with us on Christmas Day!"

I glanced at the gift card scrawled in my father's handwriting. "Mother-Our daughter reminded me why I am so blessed. I'll be looking at you always-Daddy."

Lun 7 Déc - 07:59 (2009)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 7 Déc - 07:59 (2009)
bingln

The new Judd Apatow comedy "Bridesmaids" opens this Friday and having seen a sneak peek of the movie, we have to say it is downright hilarious. Even though the movie is over the top, the storyline has several bridesmaid challenges that all girls can relate to. If you've ever been in a wedding, or plan to be in one some day, the stresses that come from picking out bridesmaid dresses, agreeing on the price, and trying to please everyone will most likely come in to play. If you're still deciding what will work best for a bridal party, here is some inspiration from the latest celebrity looks:
SAME COLOR, DIFFERENT DRESS:  Attendants often want a say in picking their dress so that they can find a style that flatters their individual body types. Allow them to pick a dress in a color of your choice and your mission is accomplished. When Tori Spelling was a bridesmaid in her friend Amy Colvin’s wedding, each girl wore different J. Crew dresses in the same color, caspian blue. Another option is the twobirds bridesmaid dress which Alyssa Milano used at her wedding. The same color gown can be tied 15 different ways, creating endless options for your girls.
wedding gowns,
prom dresses,
wedding dresses,
Bridesmaid dresses,
wedding gowns,
rift power leveling,

Lun 13 Juin - 10:07 (2011)
anusingh

Message hi Répondre en citant
Thanks for sharing it.
------------------------
Online Shopping
Adidas Shoes
Bags

Jeu 21 Juin - 07:26 (2012) Visiter le site web du posteur
pasrmt

In the eyes of many NEXON POINT rmtpeople, cash transaction of virtual goods has become an integral part of thegame,people's attitude towards RMT more and more tolerant, that underground  in China is evolving into a small"industry", from the  production, promotion to sales, has formed a complete industrial chain. Meanwhile, some strictly prohibited such acts in the past game manufacturers have begun to acquiesce, help, and even join the ranks of the RMT. Official DQ10 RMT--that is, we often say that "free" income for operators is also According to announced at the third annual China game industry annual Conference of the China game industry report 2006-2006 operating online games, 84% with the free model, revenues by about 60% per cent of China's online gaming market revenue. aion rmt People think of virtual goods transactions the ice has been broken, and lively discussion of this "industry" prospects and the way, in the last month of 2006, the situation suddenly plummeted. On December 6, 2006, said Tuo zu Hai, Deputy Director of the cultural market ラテール RMT division of culture of China, the Chinese Government has made the virtual trading caused problems and addiction problems such as illicit enrichment, side-by-side, need to focus on governance issues in the ff14 rmt online game. He believes attitudes toward virtual property should be taken by the Government will not be recognized, and the final legislation to prohibit or restrict a virtual property.

Ven 3 Mai - 03:51 (2013)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message you always-Daddy

Aujourd’hui à 10:38 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum » dofus-arena » problémes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation