forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
les sadidas

Répondre au sujet    forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum » dofus » perso préférer Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
les sadidas
Auteur Message
dofus
Administrateur

Message les sadidas Répondre en citant
Niveau/Sorts
1/Tremblement
Le Tremblement inflige des dégâts à tous les joueurs de la zone.
lvl1:Dommages : 2 (plus feu) (2 tours)(2pa)
lvl2:Dommages : 3 (plus feu) (2 tours)(2pa)
lvl3:Dommages : 3 (plus feu) (3 tours)(2pa)
lvl4:Dommages : 4 (plus feu) (3 tours)(2pa)
lvl5:Dommages : 5 (plus feu) (4 tours)(2pa)
lvl6:Dommages : 7 (plus feu) (4 tours)(2pa)

1/La Folle
La Folle est une poupée créée avec des ossements de Chafer. Elle se fera un plaisir d'énerver les ennemis du lanceur.
lvl1:Invoque une créature(une tout les 6 tours): Invocation PDV : 5(plus terre),PA : 5(6pa)
lvl2:Invoque une créature(une tout les 5 tours): Invocation PDV : 5(plus terre),PA : 5(5pa)
lvl3:Invoque une créature(une tout les 4 tours): Invocation PDV : 5(plus terre),PA : 5(5pa)
lvl4:Invoque une créature(une tout les 3 tours): Invocation PDV : 5(plus terre),PA : 5(4pa)
lvl5:Invoque une créature(une tout les 2 tours): Invocation PDV : 5(plus terre),PA : 5(3pa)
lvl6:Invoque une créature(une tout les 1 tours): Invocation PDV : 5(plus terre),PA : 5(3pa)

1/Ronce
La Ronce inflige des dégâts physiques à un ennemi.
lvl1:Dommages :6 (plus terre)(5pa)
lvl2:Dommages :8 (plus terre)(5pa)
lvl3:Dommages :10 (plus terre)(5pa)
lvl4:Dommages :13 (plus terre)(5pa)
lvl5:Dommages :17 (plus terre)(4pa)
lvl6:Dommages :18 (plus terre)(3pa)

3/Poison Paralysant
Le Poison Paralysant inflige des dégâts lorsque des PA sont utilisés.
lvl1:2 PA utilisés font perdre 1 PDV (3 tours)(4pa)
lvl2:2 PA utilisés font perdre 1 PDV (3 tours)(3pa)
lvl3:1 PA utilisés font perdre 1 PDV (3 tours)(3pa)
lvl4:1 PA utilisés font perdre 1 PDV (4 tours)(3pa)
lvl5:1 PA utilisés font perdre 3 PDV (5 tours)(3pa)
lvl6:1 PA utilisés font perdre 5 PDV (5 tours)(2pa)

6/Larme
Ce sort permet d'infliger des dégâts de type Eau.
lvl1:Dommages : 11 à 15 (plus eau)(5pa)
lvl2:Dommages : 11 à 17 (plus eau)(5pa)
lvl3:Dommages : 11 à 19 (plus eau)(5pa)
lvl4:Dommages : 11 à 21 (plus eau)(5pa)
lvl5:Dommages : 14 à 24 (plus eau)(4pa)
lvl6:Dommages : 17 à 27 (plus eau)(4pa)

9/La Bloqueuse
La Bloqueuse, comme son nom l'indique, gêne les adversaires en se plaçant sur leur trajectoire.
lvl1:Invoque une créature(une tout les 6 tours): Invocation PDV : 70(plus terre)(6pa)
lvl2:Invoque une créature(une tout les 5 tours): Invocation PDV : 70(plus terre)(5pa)
lvl3:Invoque une créature(une tout les 4 tours): Invocation PDV : 70(plus terre)(5pa)
lvl4:Invoque une créature(une tout les 3 tours): Invocation PDV : 70(plus terre)(4pa)
lvl5:Invoque une créature(une tout les 2 tours): Invocation PDV : 70(plus terre)(3pa)
lvl6:Invoque une créature(une tout les 1 tours): Invocation PDV : 100(plus terre)(3pa)

13/Ronce Apaisante
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

17/Puissance Sylvestre
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

21/La Sacrifiée
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

26/Sacrifice Poupesque
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

31/Connaissance des Poupées
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

36/Ronces Multiples
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

42/Arbre
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

48/Vent Empoisonné
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

54/La Gonflable
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

60/Ronce Agressive
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

70/Herbe Folle
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

80/Feu de Brousse
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

90/Ronce Insolente
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

100/La Surpuissante
lvl1:
lvl2:
lvl3:
lvl4:
lvl5:
lvl6:

Mar 1 Jan - 14:40 (2008)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 1 Jan - 14:40 (2008)
lmaomao

The Einstein of the fish world may be the nine-spined stickleback, suggests new research that determined this common European fish possesses an unusually sophisticated capacity for learning not yet documented in any other animal, aside from humans.
The unassuming, small-headed fish proves tiny brains can yield "surprising cognitive abilities," according to project leader Jeremy Kendal, whose team discovered the stickleback can compare the behavior of other fish with its own experiences in order to make better choices.
This learning method, known as "hill-climbing," is necessary for cumulative culture and was thought to be unique to humans.
archlord power leveling
"Cases such as nut-cracking in chimpanzees, or tool use in New Caledonian crows, are potentially consistent with such a strategy, but the strategy has yet to be shown unambiguously (in these other animals)," Kendal, a Durham University anthropologist, told Discovery News.
For the study, published in the journal Behavioral Ecology, he and his colleagues caught 270 nine-spined sticklebacks in Leicester, England. The fish were organized into experimental groups. These fish groups then took turns as either free swimmers in a tank with worm-yielding feeders at the end, or as "learners" in a transparent, partitioned-off area of the specially designed tank.
aoc power leveling
One of the two feeders released more worms than the other. The fish quickly gravitated to this "rich feeder." When these fish then went into the observation semi-circle portion of the tank, the researchers swapped the feeders. The new free swimmers, as before, made a beeline for the feeder with a more plentiful worm reward.
When the observation fish group was released back into the part of the tank with the feeders, 75 percent were "clever" enough to know from watching the other sticklebacks that the feeders had been switched, so they didn't just rely upon their own experience with the feeders.
archlord gold
Additional research conducted by the same team of scientists found that the likelihood of copying the behavior of another increased with the rate at which this other individual fed. The fish aren't therefore just mindlessly copying each other. They are instead "being selective about when and who they copy."
buy archlord gold
Kendal thinks the nine-spined stickleback might have been "forced to learn" this rather complex strategy because the species is scrawnier than many other fish, with an anatomy that doesn't offer significant protection from predators. Instead of risking being eaten while searching for food, it benefits the fish to find out exactly where the best sources are at ahead of time and to go directly to them.
archlord money
Health Top Tips Nutrition Love Lifestyle Happiness Weight Loss
"It is possible that, rather than evolve to become more sturdy, it is less costly for the nine-spines to evolve the capacity to exploit foraging information provided by observing others," he explained, mentioning that tougher three-spined sticklebacks don't seem to have such a brainy solution to foraging challenges.
Culum Brown, a University of Edinburgh researcher and editor of the book "Fish Cognition and Behavior," told Discovery News, the study "shows that fishes are using a mixture of their own knowledge and weighing it up against cultural information."
"In many ways," Brown said, "fish are just as smart as other animals."
While fish seem to exhibit frequent flashes of mental brilliance, the stickleback's hill-climbing strategy has yet to result in more human-like, high-tech capabilities, probably because fish habitats are so unstable.
"A massive constraint for the fish is that the environment can change rapidly, so information about a good foraging site can become redundant after a short time," Kendal said. "This resets the cumulative process and the fish have to start again acquiring new information."
"This means we might not expect any spectacular cumulative cultural evolution like seen in humans," he said, "but watch this space. We know so little and are constantly surprised about what they can do!"

Mer 15 Juil - 10:40 (2009)
qingjan

The absolute greatest scam on the planet has to be telecommuting. When I first heard that some employers actually permit their workers to stay home all day and “commute” to the office over the Net, I chuckled with good-natured disbelief: No way.
wedding gowns
 Then I became obsessed with the idea—not in a bad way,wedding gowns of course. Sure, I spent a few weekends following my editor around town so I could “bump into” him at the dry cleaner’s or genetic counselor’s clinic or deserted jogging trail. And yes, there was that time when I showed up at his desk with several sticks of dynamite strapped to my head. But those amusing little stunts were merely intended to show him the kind of guy I was—a total self-starter and a serious loner—in short, the perfect candidate upon whom to bestow the splendid privilege of telecommutation.
wedding dresses
 Shortly after this,wedding dresses a computer equipped with a 28.8 modem and a cranky little piece of software known as a PPP connection (see below) summarily arrived at my home. I was a telecommuter at last!
How to describe the soaring liberation I felt in those first days of “working” at home! No longer did I have to wear uncomfortable, itchy suits and ties and shoes to the office. (I could work in the nude if I liked ) And goodbye to the filthy, always late and criminally expensive Long Island Rail Road. It takes me 30 seconds to wander, naked, from my bedroom to my “office” in the garage.
wedding dresses
 Yes, indeed,wedding dresses I was a telecommuter at last. And life was grand. I cursed my laziness for hopping the gravy train so late in life after wasting so much money on ties and shoes.
But what did I know? It turns out that telecommuting is not the golden goose some savants of the Digital Age claim it is. No, it is a cruel and doomed mirage that could send you back, begging for your old office job from a pitiless editor. If, that is, you fail to master the Four Little Secrets of Telecommuting:
 Little Secret 1: Woe unto the home telecommuter. You quickly become the company goat because everyone thinks you have a cushy deal “working” at home. And the best way to vent their frustration is to incessantly E-mail, voice-mail, beep and cellular-call you. Naturally, there are defenses against this.
wedding gowns
 Little Secret 2: In the unlikely event that you actually want to work,wedding gowns it’s virtually impossible. It’s such a nice day, or it’s too hot, or a particular movie needs watching, or it’s naptime. No, it’s impossible to get anything done.
Little Secret 3: It’s lonely. All your friends are at work having long lunches and snickering about how your editor wears those peculiar suspenders and what’s that all about anyway. And you’re at home. alone.
 Little Secret 4: Your PPP connection (see above) will always fail.  If you need connectivity to your office system, try something more reliable, like a carrier pigeon or a message in a bottle.
Aside from that, I love telecommuting, I really do. And I’m sure you will too.

Mer 13 Oct - 07:06 (2010)
spring714

WoW Community Site Sees Improvements.Great!!The team behind the WoW Community Site are happy to announce the new "sweeping" update to the database. Improvements have been made to the website's search function, the game section has been expanded considerably and item pages saw some update. Check it out!
In our ongoing efforts to bring you the most epic website experience ever (with as few explosions and malfunctions as possible), our special task force of goblin Web designers and gnomish engineers has just released a sweeping update to the Web database.
wow power leveling,
eve isk,
wow gold,
world of warcraft power leveling,
cheap rift gold,
wow power leveling,
cheap wow power leveling,

Sam 18 Juin - 06:55 (2011)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message les sadidas

Aujourd’hui à 04:47 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    forum sur wakfu et dofus Index du Forum » dofus » perso préférer Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation